Each year it’s time for the bookish naughty or nice tag in December. I did it in 2017 and now I saw it back at Jenn @ A Page of Jenniely‘s blog and I decided to do another take this year. Well, have I been naughty or nice in 2019?
- Tag and link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post so I can read your answers
- Tick/cross of the ones you have done
- Tag another 10 people!
I don’t know how to apply rule 3 so I’m breaking that one. Whoops.
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it
No, I didn’t do it since I still don’t do ARCs. I made accounts on both Netgalley and Edelweis however, but didn’t request anything.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
I have 0% LOl because I don’t do Netgalley.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I rated books indeed, but still haven’t written my review. But I might cram them into a mini-review post. Yes Radio Silence, I’m looking at you.
4. Folded down the page of a book
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
Neither as I would have spilled on my phone or iPad then as well. Since I’m reading only ebooks and audiobooks.
6. DNF a book this year
Oooooooooooh yes, so many actually! I broke my own DNF record this year.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
Yes, although I don’t have homework to do. But what about writing reviews?
9. Skim read a book
Uhu, I did.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
No, I didn’t set myself a goal this year because I didn’t want to read just for the numbers.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
12. Broke a book buying ban
Kind of? I’m not on a ban, but I wanted to buy less books. Sometimes, I just didn’t succeed.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
No, I always finish a review when I start it.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Once, but that’s a Dutch book and it wasn’t on Goodreads until well after its release.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
No, since I only read ebooks or audiobooks so you can’t lend them actually.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
20. Sat on a book accidentally
Haha no, as I will break my phone or tablet then.
Have you been naughty or nice this year?