I found this tag over at Amy a good while ago. I love chocolate, so it was not the question if I would do this tag, but when. Well, today is the day!
1. Dark Chocolate — A book that covers a dark topic (abuse, domestic violence, rape, lonlieness, bullying, death, etc)
Oh I could mention a lot of books here since I’m reading a lot of fantasy. However, i would like to go with a new adult book this time. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover covers domestic violence. And yes, it gets really really bad.
2. White Chocolate — Your favourite light-hearted/humourous read
This is exactly the reason why I tend to read more fantasy, I barely like those humourous reads because they are mainly romcoms and nope. However, Royals by Rachel Hawkins is fairly good. And The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, although I’m not 100% sure whether this one completely fits this category.
3. Milk Chocolate — A book that has a lot of hype that you’re dying to read.
Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I have it on my kindle, but there are many more books that want to be read.
4. Chocolate with a caramel centre- Name a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it
OK I totally have no clue what this means?
5. Snickers — A book that you are going nuts about
The entire A Court Of Thorns And Roses series by Sarah J. Maas. I freaking love that series!!
6. Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows- What book would you turn to for a comfort read?
I like to discover new books and therefore am not much of a rereader. However, I am reading several books which I’ve read in Dutch in English right now.
7. Box of chocolates — What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone/
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. Fairytale retellings with scifi elements, but not too scifi that it scares people off. It’s not like The 100 for example, which I put aside after just 40 pages.
I have no track of who did this tag and who didn’t, so consider yourselves tagged whenever you like this one.