A while back I saw this tag over at That Artsy Reader Girl and as Christmas drews nearer, I figured I would like to do this tag. Well, here it is! Which books fit which Christmas song?
1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favorite bookish couple.
I would answer Chaol and Yrene from Throne Of Glass this time, because Feyre and Rhysand is getting so cliché 😉 However, I missed the real steamy scenes between Chaol and Yrene,, but their love is unconditionally.
2. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.).
Oh I have read a lot of these books, but I will pick My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan here. Ella is away from home, but she is in the process of finding her home away from home.
3. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.).
I will pick City Of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab here since that was the most enjoyable middle-grade book I read in 2018.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
I have 2 books by Rebecca Yarros on my list and Without Merith by Colleen Hoover.
5. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?
I am not a book cryer, so I will leave this question open.
6. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
I don’t have a preference, I read whatever I feel like reading at that time.
7. “We Three Kings”: Your favorite trilogy.
The only trilogy I really finished this year was The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo, so I have to pick this one.
8. “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with.
I absolutely hate hate hate snow, so I don’t want to be snowed in with anyone ever.
9. “Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down.
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. Everyone seems to LOVE this series, but I absolutely didn’t understand a thing. Storywise, not language wise.
10. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about.
Not literally dreaming, but I’m absolutely curious for King Of Scars by Leigh Bardugo.
This was the Christmas Song book tag, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I won’t tag anybody this time.