Top Ten Tuesday is created by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl and it’s purpose is that you make a top 10 list on Tuesday out of the topics she provides. However, you don’t have to stick exactly to 10, you may also put more or less books/things on the lists. Moreover, you are allowed to give an “unique” spin to the topic whenever that works better for you. Well, let’s move on to this week’s list!
It has been a looooooooong while since I last did a Top Ten Tuesday. I was in kind of a slump, the topics didn’t speak to me or I was too busy/lazy to write one. Today I’m doing one again, but with an older prompt. This week’s prompt is:
favorite trope. I literally cannot think of 10 tropes, so I decided to go with villains instead.
- Tamlin. He doesn’t come across as the villain at first, but seriously he is. However, he is a softie when you expect it the least, but still a villain.
- Same series, different villain. The King of Hybern. He is a monster, enough said.
- Aimery Park. He is queen Levana’s second hand and he is just……. nasty. I can’t say more.
- Levana had a different second hand before, Sibyl Mirra. She was a sneaky spy and you didn’t want to make her angry.
- Holland. He seems nice at first, but later on in the series he gets possessed by a demon and man, that is a tough one.
- The Darkling. Does he need some explanation? Nope, otherwise I will give the entire plot away.
- Valentine. He is the nastiest shadowhunter I’ve met so far and I hope we won’t see him again after the third book.
- Voldemort. Well, a classic villain that just can’t be left out from this list.
- Erawan. We all know what he did with the Valg right?
- Lady Sarnai. She’s more of a spoilt brat than a villain, but she still deserves a spot on this list. She’s just so incredibly rude, ugh.
So far, my list with 10 villains. Which villains did I miss according to you?