Top Ten Tuesday is created by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl and it’s purpose is that you make a top 10 list on Tuesday out of the topics she provides. However, you don’t have to stick exactly to 10, you may also put more or less books/things on the lists. Moreover, you are allowed to give an “unique” spin to the topic whenever that works better for you. Well, let’s move on to this week’s list!
Today’s original prompt is Outrageous Things I’ve Done for the Love of Books, but I can’t say anything on this topic. I took an older prompt, Books That Take Place In Another Country. I live in The Netherlands, so I will list books that take place outside this country.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak; Germany.
- Zac & Mia by A. J. Betts; Australia.
- Royals by Rachel Hawkins; the US and Scotland.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes; England.
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch; Italy.
- The Dollhouse by Samuel Bjork; Norway.
- The Keeper Of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler Olsen; Denmark.
- The Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley; Switzerland, France and Brazil.
- Jinxed by Amy Mcculloch; Canada.
- Warcross by Marie Lu; Japan.
What books do take place in your own country?