Top Ten Tuesday is created by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl and it’s purpose is that you make a top 10 list on Tuesday out of the topics she provides. However, you don’t have to stick exactly to 10, you may also put more or less books/things on the lists. Moreover, you are allowed to give an “unique” spin to the topic whenever that works better for you. Well, let’s move on to this week’s list!
I choose to go with another topic again, so here is my Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read. The original prompt for this week is: Characters That Remind Me of Myself. Without further ado, let’s take a look! I recently cleaned the TBR out again, but I still have some books. Not in particular order since the Dutch books are cut out.
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr;
- The Horse Dancer by Jojo Moyes;
- See Me by Nicholas Sparks;
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer;
- The Black Key by Amy Ewing;
- Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead;
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion;
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion;
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven;
- Everything Beautiful Is Not Ruined by Danielle Yyunge-Ullman
I am planning to read some of these soon, especially Archenemies. Which books are on your TBR the longest? And are you planning on reading them soon?