Top Ten Tuesday is created by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl and it’s purpose is that you make a top 10 list on Tuesday out of the topics she provides. However, you don’t have to stick exactly to 10, you may also put more or less books/things on the lists. Moreover, you are allowed to give an “unique” spin to the topic whenever that works better for you. Well, let’s move on to this week’s list!
Today it will be the first time I change the topic for myself. This week’s actual topic is: Books you LOVE with fewer than 2,000 ratings. However, I barely could find any, because I tend to love the hypes and dislike the not so hyped books. Furthermore, my list would probably only consist of Dutch books then so definitely not making sense. So, here are the books I’ve read with the highest average rating on Goodreads.
- A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas (avg rating 4.68, my rating 5)
- Kingdom Of Ash by Sarah J. Maas (avg rating 4.65, my rating 5)
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (avg rating 4.62, my rating 3)
- Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (avg rating 4.58, my rating 5)
- Empire Of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (avg rating 4.57, my rating 5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling (avg rating 4.56, my rating 5)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling (avg rating 4.55, my rating 5)
- Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire (avg rating 4.55, my rating 5)
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (avg rating 4.55, my rating 4)
- Beautiful Ever After by Katie Piper (avg rating 4.54, my rating 3)
I can’t even remember the Harry Potter books and my reread was an epic fail so uhm yeah. I am not surprised to find so many Sarah J. Maas books dominating this week’s list, because I loved them all.
What is your favorite book with the highest rating?